Bizspace is following Ministry of Health’s guidance for infectious disease prevention and control in workplaces for the COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) outbreak.
- During Level 2 BizSpace will only accept bookings made via the online portal. This ensures the capacity of the space is not exceeded. Bookings that will result in insufficient physical distancing or time for cleaning will be refused.
- No walk-in requests will be accepted, all bookings must be made in advance online.
- The lunch/break room operates on a one in one out basis. Members should have their lunch and breaks in their own space to maintain distancing.
- All tenants with private offices must maintain a one metre physical distance with each other.
- All visitors must maintain a two-metre distance between all other people inside BizSpace.
- All visitors must enter through the carpark entrance and wash their hands before entering the premises.
Virus Exposure Mitigation
- All general visitors to the space will be recorded using the visitor register.
- Tenants who have guests are responsible for gathering their contact details in a format that can be provided to the Ministry of Health.
- We encourage members to wash hands regularly and use hand sanitiser and ensure any guests do the same.
- Members and guests exhibiting signs of illness or who have had a fever within 24 hours must not enter the building.
Coronavirus Preventative Measures
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout coworking space.
- Antibacterial wipes available (under the sink in upstairs kitchen) to regularly wipe down their desks, keyboards etc.
- Paper towels (Bamboo) have replaced hand towels. Please use these for drying your own cups/plates etc. All other dishes to go in the green bin for the dishwasher.
- Ministry of Health hygiene posters throughout shared office area.
- Hand washing guideline posters added in bathrooms and kitchen.
- Increased cleaning to sanitize touch points more regularly (door handles, counter tops and other common areas).