Bizspace is following Ministry of Health’s guidance for infectious disease prevention and control in workplaces for the COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) outbreak. Under Level 2, the following rules apply:
Virus Exposure Mitigation
- Members must either check in using the Government's NZCOVID Tracer app, or the paper register at reception.
- Members must ensure that their guests check in via the app or the paper register.
- We encourage members to wash hands regularly and use hand sanitiser and ensure any guests do the same.
- Members and guests exhibiting signs of illness or who have had a fever within 24 hours must not enter the building.
Coronavirus Preventative Measures
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout coworking space.
- Antibacterial wipes available (under the sink in upstairs kitchen) to regularly wipe down their desks, keyboards etc.
- Paper towels (Bamboo) have replaced hand towels. Please use these for drying your own cups/plates etc. All other dishes to go in the green bin for the dishwasher.
- Ministry of Health hygiene posters throughout shared office area.
- Hand washing guideline posters added in bathrooms and kitchen.
- Increased cleaning to sanitize touch points more regularly (door handles, counter tops and other common areas).